L'Atelier
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
L'Atelier

Créations linguistiques
et mondes imaginaires

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Do you speak English?

+16
Leo
Vilko
Yatem
Ice-Kagen
Eweron
Velonzio Noeudefée
Ziecken
Aquila Ex Machina
brimlar
Balchan-Clic
Bedal
Mardikhouran
Eclipse
Emanuelo
Djino
Seweli
20 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Bedal
Modérateur
Bedal

Do you speak English? - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyMar 8 Nov 2016 - 20:12

better late than never Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Idéolangues : algardien, nardar, helfina, mernien, syrélien, brakin, nurménien, leryen, romanais.
Like a Star @ heaven Idéomondes : Univers d'Heimdalir, Iles Romanes

Non au terrorisme et à la barbarie. Oui à la paix, la fraternité et la solidarité. Quelles que soient notre religion, notre langue ou notre couleur de peau.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://languesheimdalir.jimdo.com/
Aquila Ex Machina

Aquila Ex Machina

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyMar 8 Nov 2016 - 20:22

I guess you're right! Plus I've been looking for ways to practice Japanese for the last four days with no real satisfaction. How stupid of me! xD
Seweli

Seweli

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyLun 14 Nov 2016 - 9:23

brimlar a écrit:
I'd maybe change:

"Writings and spellings" to "Writing and Spelling" if you are speaking about the subjects in general, but if you want (for example) people to submit writings and their own spellings for things, you could keep "Writings and Spellings."

Also:

"Ask here to use or/and to add a new natural language" I'd maybe change to "Ask here to use and/or add a new natural language."  As a convention, English speakers tend to always say "and/or" and not "or/and", and the "to" in "to add" is often omitted after an "and/or" type of phrase in English.  Another example:  "I would like to go to the store to buy tomatoes and/or talk to the pretty girl who works there."

Thanks.

I found this video. It sounds great. Although I just saw the beginning.
https://sites.google.com/view/linguas-aidante
Ziecken
Modérateur
Ziecken

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyLun 14 Nov 2016 - 9:53

J'ai essayé de visionner la vidéo, mais je trouve qu'elle a du mal à commencer et qu'elle est clairement brouillonne, du coup j'ai décroché ! Crying or Very sad

Seweli

Seweli

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyLun 14 Nov 2016 - 10:18

Ziecken a écrit:
J'ai essayé de visionner la vidéo, mais je trouve qu'elle a du mal à commencer et qu'elle est clairement brouillonne, du coup j'ai décroché ! Crying or Very sad
Translation (approximative) : I tried to watch the video, but I think it starts very slowly, too slowly. And it's clearly drafty. So I drop out / switch off.

Selon moi, cette vidéo est intéressante, parce qu'elle provient d'une conversation publique et en direct entre plusieurs personnes
As for me, this video is interesting because it's coming from a public live conversation between several persons.
Seweli

Seweli

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 15 Juin 2017 - 11:41

I really like participles of Esperanto, even if I know it's maybe not the optimum solution for an interlang.

So. A little game, now.
What is the meaning of "Mi vidontis katojn..."?

Dernière édition par Sevetcyo le Jeu 15 Juin 2017 - 13:13, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 15 Juin 2017 - 13:09

Sevetcyo a écrit:
What is the meaning of "Mi vidontis katojn..."?

J'allais voir des chats...
Seweli

Seweli

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 15 Juin 2017 - 20:26

Please.

Don't forget to speak only english in this thread bounce

Dernière édition par Sevetcyo le Jeu 15 Juin 2017 - 22:12, édité 1 fois
Velonzio Noeudefée
Référent Actualités
Velonzio Noeudefée

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 15 Juin 2017 - 20:59

Really I speak globish. yes, this technical-merchandising language, from english inspirated, but I don(t speak the Shakespear's tongue, clearly.

langues parlées: allemand - italien - elko - baragouin de globish

Niluusu kivanu ki-so∂em-korondo-s-uvi gu koyoodnißju. (dudyi) / Midevim iſeet dotſe iJebiriotoẏot éß umowonêyû. (∂atyit)
Je rêve que les humains deviennent les jardiniers de la vie dans le système solaire.
Eweron

Eweron

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:21

Hi there !

I wanted to practice my English in order to improve it when it suddenly occured to me, there was a topic dedicated to it, here !
Moreover, it could enable me to speak with someone else than me !Razz
So...
I you don't mind chatting in English, I'll be glad to discuss with you ! About what ? I don't care !

Do you agree ?
Velonzio Noeudefée
Référent Actualités
Velonzio Noeudefée

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:41

Hi, Eweron,

You're welcome !
A first topic I can propose is about my conlang the Galoco.
Do you have seen it ? What are you thinking about ?
To your point of view, I apply my 2nd writing reform or not ?

Niluusu kivanu ki-so∂em-korondo-s-uvi gu koyoodnißju. (dudyi) / Midevim iſeet dotſe iJebiriotoẏot éß umowonêyû. (∂atyit)
Je rêve que les humains deviennent les jardiniers de la vie dans le système solaire.

Dernière édition par Velonzio Noeudefée le Jeu 12 Oct 2017 - 22:17, édité 1 fois
Aquila Ex Machina

Aquila Ex Machina

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyJeu 12 Oct 2017 - 22:15

Should we correct mistakes made by people or let them be?

Dernière édition par Chaest le Ven 13 Oct 2017 - 16:48, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 11:42

'

Dernière édition par . le Mar 29 Déc 2020 - 0:09, édité 1 fois
Balchan-Clic

Balchan-Clic

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 14:26

Chaest a écrit:
Should we correct mistakes made by people or let them be ?
Perhaps only the main ones? It would otherwise be too much of a constrain, I think.

As a matter of fact, I'm living in the UK now for my studies, so don't hesitate to ask me any question you might have.
Velonzio Noeudefée
Référent Actualités
Velonzio Noeudefée

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 15:09

Chaest a écrit:
Should we correct mistakes made by people or let them be ?

A little bit for me, please.
I know I only speak globish and not really english, shame on me.

Dernière édition par Velonzio Noeudefée le Ven 13 Oct 2017 - 16:44, édité 1 fois
Bedal
Modérateur
Bedal

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 15:42

No problem for me if you correct my mistakes ^^

My English is not very good, so it would be useful...

Like a Star @ heaven Idéolangues : algardien, nardar, helfina, mernien, syrélien, brakin, nurménien, leryen, romanais.

Non au terrorisme et à la barbarie. Oui à la paix, la fraternité et la solidarité. Quelles que soient notre religion, notre langue ou notre couleur de peau.
Aquila Ex Machina

Aquila Ex Machina

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:05

Fine then. I don't mind being corrected too.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:07

Yeah, correct mistakes made by people is very useful for improve our english.
I have a question, what's the meaning of moreover ?

My english's not very good too, so excuse me if you see some enormous mistakes... ^^
Bedal
Modérateur
Bedal

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:15

FairyDemon a écrit:
What's the meaning of moreover ?

Moreover = in addition, besides, what's more ...

I hope I've helped you Wink

Velonzio Noeudefée
Référent Actualités
Velonzio Noeudefée

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:20

There's furthermore too.

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:22

Thanks you ! Wink
Ice-Kagen

Ice-Kagen

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:27

I see that this thread has been quite active these last days. It would be a pleasure to chat in English with all of you, so I'd like to participate in the conversation Smile
Bedal
Modérateur
Bedal

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:34

Ice-Kagen a écrit:
I see that this thread has been quite active these last days. It would be a pleasure to chat in English with all of you, so I'd like to participate in the conversation Smile

I will participate in this thread too.

Btw, there is also a Japanese thread which is waiting for some participants Mister Green

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 17:45

Bedal a écrit:
Ice-Kagen a écrit:

I will participate in this thread too.

Btw, there is also a Japanese thread which is waiting for some participants  Mister Green

Me too, I would evolve (?) in english.

Sorry Bedal, but I think just you and Chaest are the japanese speakers of this forum. ^^
Bedal
Modérateur
Bedal

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2017 - 18:00

FairyDemon a écrit:

Sorry Bedal, but I think just you and Chaest are the japanese speakers of this forum. ^^

Ice-Kagen too, I think.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Do you speak English?   Do you speak English? - Page 3 Empty

Do you speak English?
Page 3 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant